Sunday, April 8, 2012

Another Year Older

April 4th was my birthday and it was actually very uneventful. I went to school to teach and Geoff went to work when I got home until late that night. I got several phone calls and texts to wish me happy birthday though. Monday Geoff threw together a small party for me. My cousin Natalie made me a cake and it was yummy!





I got a pink motorcycle helmet from my hubby! haha! Most people don't think it's a good present but I seriously love it! Now we can go on rides all the time while being safe. I got several looks while carrying the helmet around campus and my friends kept asking me if I had a motorcycle. After all the questions I decided I wanted to learn how to drive it, but I think it might be too big for me. I guess I can always try and see if it kills me.... :-) The funny thing is that I already knew I was getting a helmet for my birthday. One day Geoffrey randomly walks up to me while I was watching TV and wraps a measuring tape around my head. Not obvious at all.



I also got a sewing machine! How awesome is that? My family is too good to me. JoAnne's was having a sell on their patterns for only $2 so I stocked up on some Halloween costumes for the next few years. Geoff also got "Aladdin" pajama pant pattern. He really wanted to and I think it will be good for me to practice on.


Now that I know how to upload a flip video onto blogger in good quality, here is Geoff's birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment