Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Comfort

We have been so blessed!

Geoff got a raise at work (twice)! The first one was because he has been at the MTC for a year and the second was that he was made a senior officer. 

 Friday was my last day of student teaching and I had two of the most wonderful people for my mentor teachers. Julie R. (who I have mentioned before) and Amber H. are probably the greatest people I have ever met. They made it a pleasant and fun experience. I have a couple friends who struggled getting along or meshing well with their cooperating teachers and mine was complete opposite. I hope to stay in touch with them for the rest of my life. :-) 

We have the best family and friends anyone could ask for! This is another birthday/graduation present. We have been wanting a new one for forever. 

Before


During


We should have put the mattresses together to demonstrate how thick our new mattress is. You can tell the difference by the night stands in both pictures. 

After


No comments:

Post a Comment