The Tuckett cousins went camping this weekend and of course we had fun!
We had a beautiful spot on the other side of the lake near Saratoga Springs.
Kailey and Jake! You can't tell very well but if you look to the left of them, you can see how steep the hill is. Wes took Jonathon and I up there for a better view in his truck.... I was nervous and my adrenaline started pumping but it was fun!
So we went up and over that hill and drove maybe 100 feet and ended up here. Has anyone seen Nacho Libre and those poses? haha!
Natalie and Wes
Here we have Kailey and Jake trying to heat up their pizza from Pizza hut (the rest of us ate chili).
Wes trying to squirt sprite into Jonathon's mouth. To me this camping trip might have been like a boys scout trip. They all reminded me of all the boys I used to hang out when I was younger. They always seemed to be doing weird things. :-)
Here's the whole gang the next morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment