The new City Creek Center in Salt Lake was incredible. Jen and Brandon went with us. There was an actual creek running through it and Geoff said that it reminded him of European stores because they were all outdoors and connected.
Jenny and Brandon the best couple ever!
There is an "H and M" here and Geoff wanted to go really bad. I guess it's a European store and he loved his jeans when he went over to Germany. We tried to look for some jeans but for some retarded reason the dressing rooms were next to the mens pants and everyone was lining up in front of them. We didn't think it was worth it so we just left. Thankfully in another week we will be back up that way and will get them then.
On Friday I got my sewing machine. I was excited and started a project right away. It was a skirt. It seemed simple enough and thought it would take me no time to get it done. I stayed up till three in the morning trying to finish. Geoff was a good sport and stayed up with me as long as he could and crashed around one thirty. This was the end result!
No comments:
Post a Comment