I got the best present ever! Geoff kept asking me what I wanted and I told him I didn't care. I'm usually not too picky. He is a really good gift giver. For my birthday last year he got me a Wii fitness game, for Christmas he got me Cake decorating stuff and for Valentine's he got me a weight machine!! I have been bugging him because I have been wanting to lift weights with him twice a week since we got back from christmas break. We haven't been able to because he is always extremely busy. Now I can lift weights at home and not have to worry about a spotter.
It definitely occupies a lot of space. We had to rearrange almost the entire apartment because we didn't have enough space in the spare bedroom anymore.
Before
After
I got Geoff and board game that he has been dying to have. We had no official plans for Valentine's day besides going to McDonlad's and ordering off the dollar menu. Thankfully my Grandparents called and they asked to take us out to dinner. We went to Zupas which is my favorite! Other than that we stayed at home and watched the Bachelor. Thank goodness someone...hm hm Michelle....got kicked off finally! It turned out to be a good Valentine's.
No comments:
Post a Comment