Thursday, February 17, 2011

Homecoming!

My cousin came home from his mission yesterday! He was in the Monterey, Mexico Mission. He definitely  has an accent and has some trouble saying a few things in English. I know that his family was super excited to see him. Here are a few pictures. We played games, watched Jonathon's slide show of his mission, ate dinner and socialized. I love family. 



Today is my older sisters birthday! Happy birthday Amy! I love you and hope that you have a fabulous day! She is fantastic at planning and decorating events. She pretty much planned my whole wedding reception! She is Wonderful! 




3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing the pics of jonathans homecoming.... He looks great -- I am sure Aunt Teresa is happy to have him home safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute. Has Jonathon been gone somewhere??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I think his family shipped him off somewhere. They decided they missed him too much and were SUPER excited to have him back. :-)

    ReplyDelete