are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake! It's one of my best friends birthday this week and I wanted to make her a cake since I can't afford anything else. For christmas Geoff got me cake decorating stuff and I wanted to try it out. I took on a big project...at least for me. I have never done a cake like this EVER! It was stressful in the beginning but turned out to be so much fun!
The same day I decided I was going to make the cake, my Kitchen Aid showed up on my doorstep. It came at such a convenient time.
Colleen has been my bf for 2 years now and she is the best! She likes gerber daisies, horses, the color pink, cool cars and being with her family. And she is the cutest little pregnant woman.
Can anyone make out what this shape is?
Does this help?
The tires are made out of oreo cakesters.
No comments:
Post a Comment