Today I am at school early and have nothing to do. I am going to fill the time by writing on the blog. I apologize if today’s post is boring but I need something to do to occupy my time. I have no homework that needs to be done, no chatting on facebook and nobody to sit and talk to before class.
A more detailed life of Geoff and Alayna….
Tuesday night we went over to Jen, Michael, Dani and Jared’s house for dinner and games. It always seems that they have the best meals when we go over. This time we had some really good Mexican soup. It was a good change because I have been eating awful lately. These past couple weeks have been busy and usually when I get home I am starving and just want to cram about anything and everything into my mouth. Needless to say I have been eating Pringles, pop tarts, (Geoff’s b-day present from his mom-which I am grateful) cookies, chips and salsa and everything else that isn’t a real meal. So I am grateful for their wonderful meal they prepared for us. Geoff told me a couple weeks ago that we need to have a “game library.” After playing Pirate’s Cove at the cousins’ house, he has decided it needs to be added to the collection. Geoff loves games so I am glad that we can find other people who enjoy games as much as we do.
Recently I have been looking more intensely for jobs and so far, two have already been filled, one lady called and decided I wasn’t the one to pick…and I had an interview today at Boys and Girls Club. There were four of us applying, so I guess it’s time to play the waiting game. It’s hard for me to find jobs that work with my class schedule because I have classes scattered throughout the day and into the evening.
The other day we got a postcard that said that in your birthday month you get a free meal from Tucano’s! I have never been there but everyone tells me how delicious the food is. I have also heard that it is incredible expensive to eat there. Unfortunately the card wasn’t address to Geoff, it was addressed to a Tyler. Does that really matter? Probably not, so we are going sometime this month and getting a free meal!
Geoff is having a hard time remembering things this semester, poor guy. Last night I said, “don’t you have a meeting tomorrow night?” And he said, “I totally forgot! I have two tests to take tomorrow, go to work and then I have a meeting!” The night before that we were laying in bed, ready to sleep, and he got up and had to finish an assignment that was due at midnight. Working 20 hours and being a full time student is a little stressful for him I think.
This is all I can think of to bore you with for now. Hopefully next post will be more exciting!
Was the Tucano's deal mailed to Tyler Josephson? That's my friend that lived in the condo before Miranda and I. I'm sure he would want someone to put it to good use since they probably don't have Tucano's in Rigby, ID.
ReplyDelete