It was a little after 8 a.m. when we got to Geoff's house and the kiddos could hardly wait for us to get there so they could see what Santa brought them! It was so cute to see them run into the family room with smiles on their faces! They all knew which present was theirs because they ran right to them without hesitation. One of our nephews got excited about absolutely everything! He even got excited if it wasn't his gift. It was adorable! We all took turns opening one present at a time so that we could all see what every got and their reactions. We had to make sure they liked their gifts right?
The rest of the day we sat back and relaxed. That is something I have never done on Christmas. We are always going to grandparent's houses and opening more gifts and playing with cousins. Emily got "Just Dance,"which is my new favorite game....and Geoff's. Geoff usually did a lot better at it than I did! I might have to get that for his birthday. ;-)
The second part of our vacation we spent most of our time with the Townsends. They always had tons of candy and sweets laying around and I think I ate most of it. We played the wii a lot and board games. It was fun to hang out with Geoff's family although I felt bad because I was quiet most of the time. Even though I have known them my whole life practically it was awkward to be my silly self.
My Ker side had a Christmas party a few days after Christmas and it was a blast! A blast mostly because we played volleyball almost the entire time. We played boys against girls. The girls had mostly volleyball players on it but the boys were pretty good too. The girls did try to play by the rules though and the boys... not so much. It was still fun! I can't wait to have my volleyball class this semester!
I love volleyball socks and I think my daddy was making fun of me.....I don't know.....
After all the fun and excitement we played white elephant. Geoff got exactly what he needed!!
All the girls plus baby zach.
Unfortunately Everyone except Geoff and I got sick after our Christmas party! We think someone passed around the flu.
We did a lot of fun things this Christmas like:
Bethlehem Dinner
Christmas Eve with the Tuckett's
Watch Ethan go crazy!! (my favorite)
Making Schnitzel
Silly dinner with Elders
Seeing/Holding baby Zach and Max for the first time
Making Christmas candy/desserts
Going to a movie on Christmas
Eating at Chick Fil A
Eating frozen yougurt
Girls got pedicures while the boys went to another movie
Went to a shooting range
Played the Wii
Played board games
Went to Incredible Pizza
Watched Colton and Bryce duke it out
Partied all night New Year's Eve
Had Red Grape juice and kissed my husband to celebrate




No comments:
Post a Comment