Today is Geoffrey’s Birthday! 23…weird. I remember when we started dating at age 16. I remember having a huge crush on him when he moved to Oklahoma when we were 7. Oh how time flies and memories made. I can’t believe we get to continue making memories for the rest of our lives.
Geoff is a wonderful and goofy husband. I could ramble on forever saying how great he his but he doesn’t like being the center of attention. A few weeks ago I asked if I could throw him a party and he really didn’t want one because of that reason. I guess I’m not really being a good wife because I am blogging about him….hmm.
I gave Geoff options for cakes. The options were a pizza, a guitar or a French fry cake. It was a ton of fun making it. It was totally easy too!
The cake was a total hit. Everyone that came to the party couldn’t believe that I made it. I’m just glad that they all enjoyed it, along with the fry sauce. J
We were pretty busy all day. We worked the women’s basketball game and went straight over to Geoff’s grandparents' house. This is what we came home with…..
ANOTHER TV.
We decided to start collecting TV’s now because we have four. We want to get rid of one. If anybody wants one or knows of someone who wants one, let me know. The only problem is that there isn’t a power button on the TV. We do have a remote though.
After the long day Geoff wanted to go to Café Paesan. BEST restaurant EVER! If anyone has heard of Café Rio, it’s the same thing except Italian. If you live in Utah or will be visiting soon, I highly recommend it.
Now we are going to finish up some homework and then play Just Dance again.
No comments:
Post a Comment