I have been horrible at taking pictures this Christmas break so I have been taking them from my mom's facebook. haha! Our trip to Oklahoma was uneventful which we were thankful for. We have been enjoying seeing our family and spending time with them.
Our vacation started off well. My older sisters and I convinced our younger sister to buy a wii so we all could have something to do over the break. J We loved playing against each other on Wii Sports Resort since we are all a little competitive. It was also the only thing that would calm Ethan down, he was attached to the TV when the Wii was on.
The missionaries came over for dinner one night and both of them LOVE Utah (as in the University). We couldn’t let that happen in our home so we all wore our BYU t-shirts. The reason we did this was because they were orginaly were going to come over for the dinner appointment decked out in Utah attire.
Not only were we silly with our t-shirts but we ate with unusual plates and utensils. We all looked like we needed to go to etiquette school! My family would always do this when my sisters and I were little because it made eating actually enjoyable! The Elders hardly ate anything, and by the time they finally finished their first SMALL serving of food, they were already full.
Our Bethlehem dinner was delicious! I love this family tradition!
Games! We played a few while the whole family was together.
Christmas Eve was fun! The Townsend’s had their Christmas Program that involved Justin, Miranda, Jenny, Geoff and Emily playing a song on the piano. Dad read the Christmas story and we sang a couple songs. I heard a few stories about Geoff and Christmas were he had a couple break downs with not being able to pick his own present to open on Christmas Eve.
After that we went to Bartlesville for the Tuckett Christmas party. We ate until we were full, played games and watched a movie. We also had a Christmas program but this time all the kids acted out the Nativity. Geoff was the donkey and I was a wise man. It ended with singing 10 Christmas songs. We usually had Connor who plays the guitar, Kailey who plays the violin, and Uncle Tim who plays the saxophone but all of them didn’t come home for Christmas. We missed them a lot.











No comments:
Post a Comment