I am in a technology class where I get to design my own website and other cool things for my Physical Education major. At the beginning of the semester I thought I would not enjoy it because I am not very techno savvy. It turns out that technology isn’t that hard after all. It’s quite pleasant. I actually like doing things on the computer now besides the essentials, like facebook, blogging, and email. I can make my own website, use PowerPoint (without getting frustrated), Excel, etc. I have been having the feeling that I need to bear my testimony since technology is a blessing and is a tool to share the gospel.
I am truly grateful for the blessings in my life., to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, for my wonderful husband and my family. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer. That he selflessly came to this earth, gained a body, and went through the mortal experience to teach and edify us, so that we might heed his example. He atoned for our sins so that we might return to live with him again. He knows our strengths and weaknesses as well as our pains and sorrows. I know that Christ loves every single one of us and He knows us personally. All he requires is our obedience.
I know that Joseph Smith was called of God to restore the Church of Jesus Christ on the earth. I know that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Christ, which was meant for us during this day and age. It teaches us the principles and doctrines of The Church and allows us to strengthen our relationship with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
The Priesthood is real. I have seen its miracles in my life. The priesthood is God’s power on earth, which has been given to worthy men. The spirit of the Lord dwells in our home since Geoffrey, my husband, is a worthy priesthood holder. I am blessed to be married to such a wonderful man.
I have a testimony of prayer. I begin and end my day by talking to my Heavenly Father and there is no better feeling to know that He is always listening. He wants to have a sincere relationship with all of His children and sometimes he waits a long time to hear from us, so I hope that we all will pursue a stronger relationship with Him.
I am grateful for the plan of salvation, to truly know the eternal plan. I know that I am here on earth to build the Kingdom of God, to prove to God and myself that I can be righteous and obedient to the commandments and keep my covenants. I am also grateful to have the opportunity to go through the temple, to receive my endowment and to be sealed to my husband. I know that I will be able to be with Geoffrey forever and not just for this short time on earth, but throughout the eternities. I love Geoff and am proud of the man he is.
I am grateful to bear my testimony, and I challenge all of you to do the same.
Beautiful, Alayna. I love it. I also love the picture of you two at conference but I think you are blocking the view of David Archuleta.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your testimony Alayna. I read it to Grandpa and he wanted me to print a copy of it for him. I love you!
ReplyDelete