Today was a great day!! For the past couple weeks Geoffrey has had a few interviews and I have been going crazy trying to wait to hear back from them. He had two interviews for being MTC Security and he also had one with a deli on campus. I was extremely anxious and I bugged Geoff a ton with asking if the MTC had called back or if he was going to check up on it and call them instead. Since we had been running low on money we were getting concerned and that's why we were both so anxious to hear back from them, but I had a feeling everything would be fine and that we would be taken care of. We received a blessing at 11 this morning. Geoff had texted me to tell me he got the job and I might have scared my friend because we were in class and I turned around unexpectedly and said in a weird/excited voice, "Geoff got the job!!" Geoff and I agreed that we can't wait to eat good food again!
Tonight was our Ward Halloween Party. I had to coax Geoff into going because he had a lot of homework but I needed to get out and socialize with people or I would go insane! As I have said before in some of my posts, Geoff has a lot more homework than I usually do and I end up doing nothing all night, so I needed to get out of the house. It was a hoot seeing all the costumes! There were some really good ones! We had Rufio from Hook and Shaggy and Daphne standing next to him.
Bishop had a wicked awesome costume, right from the 70's!
Amanda waiting to use her Karate knowledge.
I don't know what exactly they were but he definitely looks CRAZY!
These have to be my favorite by far! Perry the Platypus and Dr. Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Pherb.
There was a pie eating contest to see who could eat it the fastest.
There were about 7 men and one woman. Here is before....
during....
and after....Daniel and the Lion's den won!
There was also a contest for the best dessert and these were the competition.
I was trying to be Taylor Swift but the Bishop thought I was just a swiss girl married to a Bavarian.
No comments:
Post a Comment