Saturday, October 30, 2010

Party #2-PETE

We had another Halloween party to dress up for! I was all ready to walk out the door when I realized I had  a black wig from last year I never used. Since no one knew I was Taylor Swift at the ward party I decided to be Cher! This time everyone knew who I was, so it worked! Geoff was the same thing and for some reason I couldn't stop laughing at him every time he stood up because I forgot he was wearing lederhosen. 

PETE is the Program I'm in. Physical Education Teacher Education. I have made several good friends since we have every single class together. 


These girls have become my best friends! They brought their boyfriends along as well. Mitch and Elayna (weird that I would be friends with another girl with my same name...it was meant to be) were the gangsters. Brandon and Jenny were Alvin and Brittany and then of course Geoff and me. 

We had a fun time, we ate burgers, played some pool and watched the others play "Rock Band." 


We had the devil singing, Pocahontas on the  drums and another gangster on the guitar. Then the little giraffe in the middle was dancing away! He had some really good dance moves! haha 


Josh and his wife. The giraffe also belongs to them. :-) 


 Sarah being a mobster.


Lindsey being her sweet, cute self. 

Tonight Geoff and I are going to have another party but not a formal Halloween party. We invited Elayna and Jenny and their significant others over, and we are making halloween treats and watching a scary movie. Muahaha! I hope everyone has a SCARY Halloween! 


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you commented on my blog! I didn't know you had one :) Can i live vicariously through you two? I never lived the fun college life so its really fun reading up on you two!

    ReplyDelete