Monday, October 25, 2010

Family Home Evening


For the Past few weeks we have been having FHE with Natalie and Wes. Tonight was celebrating Halloween! We started off with writing our spouses letters about why we love them and that we are grateful for everything they do. Then obviously we just HAD to carve pumpkins.


Geoff was the mastermind on our pumpkin. I gutted it and he drew it. Neither one of us is an artist but Geoff was deemed the better of us two.


Natalie hard at work! 


Who wants to make pumpkin seeds? 


We ate a ton of pumpkin seeds plus a dozen cookies EACH! Natalie made some pretty amazing snicker doodle cookies. I think I made my tummy sick by eating so much but they were delicious! 

Our End Products. Don't they look fabulous? 




More Halloween pictures coming soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun!! The worst part is digging out all of the insides. When we carved pumpkins last year with John's niece, she stuck her hand in the pumpkin, made a face and said "To yucky!!" "Sarah do it puwease." Great pumkins though. Hope you guys are well in Utah! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pumpkins look great and I love what you have done with the lights on the tree;)

    ReplyDelete