Melissa came to Provo and stayed with us for a week and we loved it! We had lots of fun but also did a lot of sitting around...like reading the trilogy of The Hunger Games. I was on the first book, Melissa was on the second and Geoff was on the third. They were very enjoyable. I highly recommend them! We also hung out with Austin. Melissa and I haven't seen him since our freshman year of college since he went on his mission. We had our reunion at an elementary school playground and had some fun!
Mel and I wanted to go shopping and Austin called and asked if he could come along. He said he was really bored. I found it humorous because Geoff didn't even want to join us. He dislikes shopping. While at the Mall we met Steve, our new best friend for the week. Mel and Steve decided to be engaged for the week and talked about EVERYTHING, where they were going to live down to how many kids they were going to have. Denny's is always a good place to propose. Although it looks questionable that I am sitting next to Steve while Mel is feeding Austin. Hmm....
We had a decent group that walked to the Y. I loved the exercise and it was very refreshing. If any of you have hiked the Y, you know how difficult it can be sometimes and how big of a reward it is to sit on the Y and look out into the Valley. Mel took the first picture and this was the last time we saw her and her friends on the hike. When we were leaving the Y (after sitting there for 20 minutes) we fianlly noticed them walking up the trail to behold the beautiful sight of the Y. (They were a little slow but at least they didn't give up).
Austin playing his guitar and wearing Steve's Lacrosse helmet. Attractive isn't it?
You can see BYU campus behind us. We were all waiting in our trucks for mel and her group to get down from the mountain.
It was too hot to do anything else but play volleyball and go for a swim! Notice the tan couple and the white couple.
I loved having my melissa with me! I miss her silly quotes and random stories and comments. AND HER DRAMA! What a silly girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment