Thursday, September 30, 2010

Out in Nature

While my sister was in labor (with all the rest of the family with her) Geoff and I were on our way to go camping! I admit that I was sad that I couldn't be there but at least where we were camping we had cell phone service. I called to check up on her a lot, so I am grateful for that! I was out enjoying nature and enjoying the thought of our new little nephew being born, what a great day! In Utah the leaves are changing colors and looks beautiful on the Mountains that I couldn't resist taking a few pictures. Geoff still can't say Utah is pretty because Oklahoma has intrigued him so much with all the green trees and green fields and hills that nothing can compare...except his precious Washington. In his mind, "NOTHING is better than Washington."





And here are our best friends (our cousins) Natalie and Wes. We Usually end up doing something with them every weekend either camping, playing games or just hanging out. Looks like they were getting our mansion prepared. Wes got an eight man tent and it is really spacious!





Jenna and Wes decided it was a good idea to take a stroll in the mountains. Wes wanted to push over every dead tree he saw and after hitting one with an axe for awhile he accomplished his goal! But don't worry, the tree wasn't this one in the picture.



Our campsite.



Has anyone every roasted starbursts? If you haven't, you seriously need to try it! It is delicious! It makes the inside a liquidy substance and then the outside is a light crispy shell and when you bite into it it is amazing!



Geoff looks so cute doesn't he, with his long-johns showing? haha!



So in this picture it is only 9:30 and I'm already out. Geoff was nice to let me sleep on him for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous that you guys get to go camping all the time. Plus with Nat and Wes!! The colors look beautiful and I can't WAIT to have roasted star bursts. Love you!

    ReplyDelete