We went to the store to get some febreze to disinfect it and make it smell better. I also didn't sit on it until we got a cover for it. We haven't mastered the "tucking" in but it looks a lot better.
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Geoff's wish
Ever since we got married, Geoff has wanted to get another couch from D.I. or somewhere. I have never really thought much about it. Yesterday we were driving down our street and saw a sign that said "free couches." An apartment complex must have been getting new couches because there were about 30 identical couches sitting on the front lawn. I of course said "NO WAY!" But I knew Geoffrey really wanted one. When you're married you have to pick your battles, and this was one I could deal with.

We went to the store to get some febreze to disinfect it and make it smell better. I also didn't sit on it until we got a cover for it. We haven't mastered the "tucking" in but it looks a lot better.
We went to the store to get some febreze to disinfect it and make it smell better. I also didn't sit on it until we got a cover for it. We haven't mastered the "tucking" in but it looks a lot better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So am I the only one who had NO idea that you guys had a blog?!?!?! What a great surprise!!
ReplyDelete