Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Family Addition

We have a new family member... 


It's our new Toyota Rav4. We have actually had it for a few months, just never got around to blogging about it. We love it! Not only did we get a new car but 


we will have a new baby to put in the car! Geoffrey and I are going to have a baby!

 It doesn't feel real but I'm sure once I start to show it will seem like I have a baby in my tummy. I admit I thought being pregnant would be fun but I realized soon afterwards that it is not a walk in the park. I am nauseous almost everyday but I don't think it is as bad as it could be. My doctor gave me anti-nausea pills so I don't ever throw up, just feel icky. I have the normal symptoms of pregnancy like dizziness, headaches and backaches. We are so excited and can't wait to be parents!! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you are pregnant with me!! A tip for the ickiness: morning sickness is worse when you get hungry, so if you snack more often, it helps a LOT. Hope you start feeling better in your second trimester which is right around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Guys! And well done Geoff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. HAHA Okay good to know. I wasn't sure and a little creeped out. :-)

      Delete