We had tons of fun things to do. We went to Silver Dollar City for two days and got to eat all the yummy food and ride the rides. I wasn't able to ride the "big kid rides" but at least I got to ride some!!
It was Kids Feast at Silver Dollar City and had lots of cute things for the little ones. They had crafts, games, music, bubble shows, etc.
Sam and Ethan.
We also went swimming with all the cousins.
Went on "Ride the Ducks." It takes you on a tour of Branson and then we drive full speed into to Table Rock Lake (getting us a tad wet) and the kiddo's got to drive the boat!
Since I live in Utah now I always look forward coming to Oklahoma and having a thunderstorm. We spent one afternoon on our porch watching and listening to the rain and thunder. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment