It's been awhile since I've updated our blog! Most of you already know that I finally graduated from BYU! It's been a long journey. I originally started school at BYU-Idaho. I loved it there and would have stayed if it wasn't for my awesome husband who was at BYU. Of course when I transferred he was still on his mission in Germany and Austria so I guess you might say that I took a chance. :-) I had a great experience at BYU-Idaho and made the BEST of friends anyone could ask for. I was there for two years and here are some memories of it.
Since I got into BYU in September of 2008 I decided to defer for the semester. I started off in Exercise Science...changed it to Exercise and Wellness then to my actual degree, Physical Education. :-) At least it was in the same area. Took some pretty awesome classes....
And once again I made such good friends! I miss them already! Before I could graduate I had to do a coaching internship and student teaching.
The big day! My parents and Geoff's parents were both able to come out and support me. :-)
Geoff only has one more year for his undergraduate so this time next year, it will be his turn!



No comments:
Post a Comment