Family dinner at the Bailey's. It also happened to be cinco de mayo. It all started off with a fiesta of course. Food always does the body good. :-)
The Bailey's have a very nice backyard and fortunately for me, they have a volleyball net. We played a couple games and then had to take a picture of our future volleyball player. :-) Even though I played in High School I always cringe when people say it. I don't want people to think I'm trying to relive my high school days and that it's the only thing I've done. I also played intramural in college, got a degree in coaching and actually coached volleyball for a year. Even though I am passionate about it, I will never push my children into doing something they don't want. But I admit that I will teach them the skills and techniques and they can choose for themselves what they are passionate about. I have always known that it's important to enjoy what you do. Adelaide can be a volleyball player, a dancer, in theater, in the chess club, etc. and I will support her because she loves it! And just so everyone on the Townsend side knows...Geoff and Eric took a volleyball class last semester and I think the Lonny Townsend's might take home the title this year at the Reunion. :-D Haha I probably just put my foot in my mouth. I guess we will just have to wait and see... ;-)
Cheeeeeeesssseee!
Cinco de mayo wouldn't be the same without a pinata.
I love being this girl's mommy!







No comments:
Post a Comment