Why do children have to grow up? Last week we went to her 6 month check up.
Weight: 16.4 lbs. (53%)
Length: 25.75 (40%)
She only grew .25 inches :-)
Head circumference: 16.75 (58%)
Adelaide loves toys. For the past 3 weeks she looked sad and bored. I finally looked up how to stimulate a 6 month old and so I bought a couple new toys for her. But now she is happy!
She talks and spits non-stop.
Keeps rolling until she gets to her toys.
Only has hair on the top of her head. None on the sides. :-)
Sleeps on her tummy with her bum in the air and arms underneath her.
Usually only smiles at mommy and daddy and never strangers.
We also took family pictures.
I love the picture with her and Daddy.
It was really hard to get her to smile or even look at the camera. She kept looking down at her colorful outfit.




No comments:
Post a Comment