Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Cute or Creepy

Jared and Allison invited us over for dinner and watch Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin. We decided it would be fun to dress up. I was obviously a cat and Geoff was a crazy person. He even brought his best friend with him. (Can't tell but Mario is being a creeper. He has his hand on my shoulder).


He made sure that Mario was taken care of while we were eating. 


He thought Mario needed a driving lesson, which he did surprisingly well for his first time. 


Jared and Allison: what a cute couple. 


At first I though Jared was an old man with his white hair and mustache but then I saw the 2%. It all made sense when Allison put her costume on. They made a very delicious butternut squash soup and they made our bowls out of acorn squash and had pumpkin muffins! So so yummy! I had three servings of the soup, it was THAT good! 

I made an apple pie and tried to make it "Halloweenie" by putting a jack-o-lantern on it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment