Geoff came home at 7 A.M. from an ovrnighter at work. This was our first Christmas alone together. Breakfast and presents took half an hour and then Geoffrey plopped into bed and slept till he had to go back to work at 2.
Even though we weren't home for Christmas, we flew out the day after Christmas and was able to spend the week with them!
Tulsa Zoo hasn't changed but was fun to have a little kid with us this time, instead of making up an excuse to go by ourselves.
Silly Monkies!
Llamas
Otters
Turtles
Seeing all the animals made us hungry. I made muddy buddies and asked these dancers to finish coating them with powder sugar.
That night at dinner my mother noticed I had pink eye.... let's just say someone forgot to tell the family they had it until after the party was over... and I got it. I had to keep my distance from everyone and always santize and wash my hands. What a great way to spend vacation! Not! You can kinda tell in this picture. I had to throw away all my make up. so I will be having to make an expensive trip to the store soon when all of this is over with.
Christmas wouldn't be the same without a volleyball game.
And then once I got a good set, Geoff had to do this....
Then New Year's Eve. Party with thr boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment