Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Love of the Outdoors

The last few weeks, the Pete major has done lots of fun things! We have gone Mountain biking, hiking and a ropes course. 




This was our two hour hike. It was beautiful! 




Here is the ropes course. We definitely had an adrenaline rush! Before I did anything I was making myself sick just thinking about it. The first thing we did was climbing up a pole only attached to a tree at the top. Then we walked across another log up above the ground. 





These boys wanted to make it more intense so they decided to blindfold themselves. 




Then we climbed up a ladder and went down a zip-line. 


Emily and Diane raced up and made a record....in less than a minute. 






Last was climbing up a pole and jumping off! The goal was to jump and grab a ring. 



I was a little afraid. As you can tell I am holding the tree. 



Can't wait till next week when we go rock climbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment