Melissa Came over for the weekend and we wanted to have a craft night. Decorations are much cheaper when you make them yourselves. Our new love is Pinterest, a virtual pin board, and we found some really cute craft ideas. Mel made a ribbon wreath...sorry I don't have a picture. She didn't buy enough ribbon so she didn't have a finished product when she left. It was black and white striped and then an orange bow.
All I needed was yarn and paint. I made a Halloween banner.
Then I tried yarn balls. Just blew up some balloons, and wrapped yarn around it. All you do is use a paste made from water, flour and sugar and go to town. I also made a cute bowl.
And the final product....
Every Sunday we have dinner with the Tuckett cousins, who are here at BYU, and I was in charge of dessert. Yep, I got our dessert from Pinterest. I carved out the center of the apples and it became bowls for our ice cream. Cute huh?
What a good Fall treat!
I LOVE PINTEREST!! Lol I love your crafts
ReplyDeletelook at you all crafty and stuff! i LOVE that bowl!
ReplyDelete