Sunday, April 10, 2011

Josh's Baptism

Our little friend Josh got baptized yesterday! He was cute! It's a great feeling when a little kid loves you so much that he can't leave your side. When we go over to eat at the Nufer's he HAS to sit by Geoff. Before Geoff and I got married, I was his buddy but now I think he wold rather have some "man time." Josh loves to play Lego Indian Jones and Spongebob Squarepants on the Wii with Geoff too. They are two peas in a pod. Here's a picture of the two after the baptism.



Off to the Nufer's house we go! I am assuming Josh chose what we ate for lunch. He did a great job at it too! 


We also had potato salad, fruit, veggies, chips and pop. I was telling Geoff that I was in heaven with the chips. I never buy chips and I forgot how delicious they are! Cheetos are by far my favorite! 


We love Josh and would do anything for him! Congratulations Josh! 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is 8! And you look stinking hot in that dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! And what a wonderful looking sandwich. I really appreciate a good looking sandwich.

    ReplyDelete