Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bachelorette Party!

Last night was Jenny's Bachelorette party! She is from my PETE program. She's adorable and I love her! She is getting married at the end of April and boy is she excited! 


Geoff and I started cleaning and preparing for the party on thursday and didn't get finished until 10 minutes before everyone arrived on Saturday. The schedule for the night was facials, manicures, games, presents and movies. Here is our Bride to be...isn't she so cute? 


We put oatmeal on our face and it made our skin smooth. I saw Jenny sneaking bites of it while applying it to her face. haha. 



I think we look rather attractive, don't you? We look super pale! 

After I saw Jenny was still hungry after her oatmeal we had some treats. The giant cupcake, thanks to my mother-in-law, was a hit! 


We played touchy feely, and all the girls had to place their hand inside the box and guess what was in there. Everything in there was to help her prepare for the wedding night. She got to keep everything! 



TP Bride was fun too. Elayna and Jenny were the brides, which was fitting because of course Jenny is getting married, but Elayna is too in August! 




And here are the beautiful brides fully dressed. 





Jen got a lot of good presents and hopefully she feels more comfortable and prepared for marriage! 

No comments:

Post a Comment