I can't believe my love bug is 2 years old! Time goes by so much faster when you're older, it makes me sad a little. I was still a little sick with baby #2 so I asked my cousin Mary to help out with Adelaide's birthday this year. She did a wonderful job. She did decorations and the cake. It was so nice not stressing about the cake this year. :-)
Adelaide had a few friends over and I think we should have parties more often, it was fun. Unfortunately my camera died in the middle of the party. I didn't even get any good pictures of the birthday girl. We played Pin the carrot on Olaf and played with balloons.
Mary and I spent a night laughing and cutting out snowflakes. I thought they turned out pretty darn cute!
Welcome to Arendelle
Presents were the best of course. Adelaide was so cute and kept asking her friends to help her open them. :-) Christmas will be fun this year now that she understands how to unwrap presents.
No comments:
Post a Comment