Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fourth of July week in Washington

It's always a fun time when the Townsend Clan gets together. We spent many days outside in the perfect weather. At least it was a prefect and welcomed break from Arizona...haha since I was only home one day between trips. :-) If we weren't outside on the back patio, it was either the beach or at the park. It was a wonderful time! I could spend the whole day outside if I wanted.



A Sunday walk near the water.











We spent a day at the beach and had a picnic. The kids and big "kids" played in the rocks, skipped rocks, played frisbee or football and took lots of pictures.






The in-laws felt left out...




This was Adelaide's favorite room at Grandma's house. It's a kitchen under the stairs, perfect for little kiddos. 


Lori bought all the kids 4th of July clothes. Adelaide was not cooperating when trying to take pictures with everyone, hence the reason we have no pictures with all the cousins or grandma and grandpa because Geoff and I were trying to coax her to stay with them. We did get a few by herself though.







Happy 4th! We went to Oak Harbor for the parade and it was AMAZING!! I have never gotten so many free things ever! Free candy, free frisbees, free flags, free water bottles, etc. Awesome. 








No comments:

Post a Comment