for Adelaide and she was a super hero! Grandma Townsend made it for her. Geoff and I were Black Widow and Hawkeye. She did extremely well for being out past her bedtime, she looked tired all night. Alisha and Matt let us crash their party. They had a bonfire in their friends driveway. I guess in Arizona everyone sits on their porch and hands out candy. Thought it was a little weird but by the end, I liked the idea. She was practicing her super hero power, which is making people smile when she winks. ;-)
I didn't know Captain America could be so Adorable!
Giselle and Barbie
The two cutest people I know...Captian America and Hawkeye.
Adelaide isn't much of a snuggler so I couldn't resist putting this picture on the blog. She is just so curious, she doesn't have time to waste with new and exciting things to explore.
Her first door!


No comments:
Post a Comment