Friday, July 19, 2013

Bear Lake

This Summer was the year of the Townsend Reunion. It was a lot of Adelaide's firsts. She played in the lake, went on a boat, went tubing, played in the sand, and meet more of the Townsend Clan.

The kids had glow-in-the-dark paint to put on their rocks for FHE. The lesson was over The Brother of Jared found in Ether in The Book of Mormon.







While the kids were being artistic, so was Michael with his posing. 


Ever since Geoff finished his last class at BYU in June he hasn't shaved. He had a beard for 3 weeks before he thought he wanted to slowly get rid of it. To be honest I think I liked the full beard compared to this. Goatee and sideburns looked a little ridiculous. But then again this past week he only had a soul patch and mustache. I would have preferred the goatee after seeing that. :-) 


And yesterday he went back in time and was 13 again. He shaved everything and looked so young! Ha, how funny what facial hair can do. 

Everyone relaxing and looking at pictures from the past. I still think Uncle Karl should post the picture of Dan from his High School Basketball team. :-) 




Spent three days at the Lake. Adelaide is SUCH a GOOD baby. She was fascinated with the sand, and loved the water. 












Dirty Little Girl.








Where did she go?




Bath time



I found my two love bugs like this after a long day at the beach. 



Grandma found a cute Cabbage Patch kids wig. She instantly thought of Adelaide with her belly button...ADORABLE! 




Second day at the beach. Water ballon games for the kids turned into a grown-up game. They had to toss the ballon up and try to hit it on their heads. 








More pictures at the lake. 











We rented a couple wave runners but this was the only picture I got. 



On our way home to take naps before the ice cream run. Garden City is known for their raspberry shakes. 


We got lots of looks like, "Who are those crazy people in the blue shirts." 







Third day! Adelaide's first time to go tubing! 









1 comment:

  1. Alayna! I had to comment on this post because I just got back from a Hague family reunion at Bear Lake and we stayed at the same place! The Papa Bear lodge! Crazy! We have gone there our last three reunions. You guys look like you're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete