Monday, March 11, 2013

4 Months!

My baby is getting so big!! I literally cried the other day because she is growing up way too fast for me! She is interacting a lot more and loves it when daddy is around. :-) He's funny and loves to play with her. She has her 4 month check up this week, I'm anxious to see how much she weighs now. Here are some pictures from the past week.

Grandma Townsend sent lots of fun summer clothes. She doesn't know what to think about the hat though. :-)

Is she not the cutest? 

I am trying to take more pictures of the both of us. I tend to be the one that always take the pictures. 

Her new favorite thing is to copy mommy. :-) I think it's adorable!! 
"AHhhh!!!!" I LOVE her!


Look how big she is! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness she is getting so big!!! Mason is growing super fast too. I haven't cried...yet. I love the pictures of her copying you. SO SO cute. And you look GREAT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look just as adorable as she does Lane!! So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete