Adelaide:
Sleeps 2-3 hours between feedings
Started to hold our fingers
Takes a bottle very well
Starting to like her pacifier
Loves car rides
Coos
Has already rolled over from tummy to back several times
LOVES her baths
Eyes are starting to turn gray
Doesn't like her bouncer
Sleeps better when people are holding her especially when laying on their chest
Barely fits newborn clothes
Newborn headbands are still too big
Can focus on faces
My mom brought out the dress I wore in my two week pictures. We waited until she was a month old and she is still small for it. I don't mind having a small baby, I absolutely love it! :-) And to think that her due date is this Wednesday, December the 12th.
The end of a smile. We tried to catch it before she stopped.
I can't believe that your Mom was nice enough to save that dress!!! I am so not a saver... I have a few of my kids toys in the attic, but that is it!
ReplyDelete