Saturday, September 15, 2012

28 weeks

I finally broke down today and bought a couple maternity tops. Since I have started subbing I have been wearing the same shirts more than once a week.  :-S 


 While I was out I also stopped by Old Navy and lo and behold they were having their annual baby sale! I couldn't pass up good prices for cute clothes. Geoff even picked out a couple things...he is an awesome shopper! Can you guess at least one of the things he picked? ;-) 



He also picked the dress. He's got taste. Now that I work I almost forget that I'm pregnant and it will make the end of the pregnancy go by a lot faster. Geoff still doesn't talk much about having a baby but I think it's because he's nervous of the new responsibility, which I am as well! I keep telling everyone that I'm nervous and they always say that I'll be fine. But of course that never helps! We will have to take it one day at a time. :-) 

2 comments:

  1. Best advice that was comforting to me was that I am the perfect mom to my baby. bc I'm the only one she's ever had! Whatever I do is her normal and she loves it! You two are so sweet and will be amazing parents! and ps. I love that dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layna! You are so cute! And you're baby will be SO adorable! I miss you, and I can't wait to meet your little one!

    ReplyDelete