Geoff and I went to Vegas for the week. Geoff's brother lives in Henderson and his parents and younger sister flew out to join the party. We had such a fun time!! Since BYU had friday class instruction on Tuesday we were able to leave early since we both don't have classes on Fridays.
We went to Las Vegas Boulevard and saw the Lions at the MGM.
We went down the street to M&M World and Camryn LOVED it! She loved all the stuffed animals.
Then we went across the street to "New York New York" to ride the roller coaster. It was a little rickety and gave me a headache but it was super fun. All it did was make Geoff anxious to go to 'Cedar Point' and ride real roller coasters. Unfortunately we won't be going to Ohio anytime soon.
The day couldn't end on the Strip until we went to the Rainforest. Bryce enjoyed the thunder and lighting that happened every half hour.
Piccadilly Circus was in town and Emily and Camryn went on an elephant ride.
Emily and I also took a picture with a Lemur on our laps! It was so soft and adorable I wanted to bring it home with me!
Justin and Miranda ordered sod to put in their back yard and we all pitched in and helped. It looks bigger with grass. Justin and Dad started at 6 in the morning and had half the yard done by the time the rest of us got out of bed.
We celebrated when we were finished. Today I taught weights at Timpanogos High School and demonstrated the preacher curl (a biceps curl) and I could barely move my arms because I was so sore from moving sod. The kids made fun of my weakness, oh well!
The lights on the Strip was gorgeous along with the Beliggio's water show.
We passed this and couldn't resist taking a picture.
The garden at the Beliggio.
This pumpkin is made out of roses.
We had a blast hanging out with the family. Can't wait till next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment