After many attempts of trying to go home this summer to visit my family, my wish finally came true! Thankfully my Aunt and cousins wanted to visit Oklahoma too so I caught a ride with them. The ride was surprisingly short and sweet. Holly and I had the back seat to ourselves most of the time and we were either sleeping, reading our books, sleeping, watching movies (while falling asleep) and sleeping some more.
Unfortunately Geoffrey didn't come with me on this trip. He stayed home because he wanted to eat frozen pizza and play the wii all week. How silly huh? Okay, okay... his real reasoning was so that he could work. There were few things I wanted to do while being home.
See the family
Hang out with the in-laws
Play with my nephews
Eat at Braum's
Get a QT hot chocolate
I brought home a workout DVD but how did I know that Ethan and Zach could teach me a thing or two? These little men are strong!
Braum's...Mmm mmm good!
Since all the splash pads weren't open the other day, we made our own in the backyard.
Looks like he just found his hands.
You are such a fun aunt, Alayna!! Loved the pictures and video!
ReplyDelete