was yesterday and I loved it! Lately Geoff and I have been busy and it doesn't look like it's going to slow down anytime soon so we had a whole day to go on a date! It was very nice. I don't know about anybody else but sometimes it gets boring when all you do it watch movies while doing homework. Those types of dates aren't too fun. The only reason we got to do so much stuff yesterday was because of Geoff's sisters. They gave us awesome Christmas presents and we finally got to enjoy them.
Jenny was so nice to get us tickets to a Vocal Point concert and I forgot how much I enjoyed that type of stuff. I love Music, plays and musicals! It was definitely needed, thank you Jenny! :-) Music always puts me in my "feel good mood."
image source: http://www.byui.edu/CenterStage/vocalpoint.htm
We had dinner at Macaroni Grill, compliments of Emily. We went all out. Usually we just get the main course of a meal but since we also had a coupon we got an appetizer and dessert. It was delicious! Geoff had a Lemon Passion cake that was seriously so creamy I wanted to die. I got a ricotta cheesecake drizzled with honey.
After a long long long wait of 5 months, we went and watched Tangled. I begged Geoff to take me when it first came out but he said that we needed to wait for it to go to the dollar theater. Boo! I was bummed. I also hoped that while we were home for Christmas break that someone would want to go see it with me but everyone had already seen it. It finally came to the dollar theater this weekend and of course it was a MUST! Tangled is such a cute movie. It is on my list of movies to buy.
Our date wasn't over after that. (Geoff probably doesn't count this as a continuum of our date) We went Grocery shopping for the first time in 3 weeks.



No comments:
Post a Comment